IATA Legal Symposium 2019
CNLE Law celebrates its 3RD year in the aviation industry with its participation as sponsor the world's premier annual aviation law event: the IATA Legal Symposium 2019.
CNLE Law is firm of Ecuador which specializes in aviation. Its team is integrated by lawyers, consultants and partners who speak the language of aviation. The diversity of capabilities in our team allows us to provide a 360 view of necessities and its evolution in the aviation and aerospace market. Our team experience is highly recognized by international clients. CNLE proudly serve, airlines, service providers, private entities, investors, manufactures and other similar in the aviation and aerospace industry.
This is the 3RD year in a row that CNLE is sponsoring this mayor event of aviation law which will take place from March 6 until March 8, 2019 at the Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort.
IATA’s annual Legal Symposium will continue to move the industry from talk to action with this “into the future” edition featuring sessions with leading industry experts that tackle topics including digital transformation, liability, sustainability, antitrust and more.
We are very proud to announce that Carolina Nardelia Ortiz Espinoza will be one of the only two speakers representing a country in Latin America in the Aviation field this 2019. Carolina is considered as women leader in the aviation industry. She is publicly recognized for her commitment towards women empowerment and gender equality. She has participated as speaker in multiple international forums and is considered as one of the most powerful women for her influence in Ecuador and Latin America. She was the founder of the very successful conference EMLA “Women Aviation Leaders Forum” an initiative that has overseas to the world and is now part of IAWA.
Carolina will be speaker in the panel "Gender diversity in aviation: #BalanceforBetter", this will take place on March 8. This panel, on International Women's Day, will provoke discussion of gender diversity in the aviation industry and will highlight some of the initiatives that have been implemented and are proposed. Whether in the c-suite, on the ground or on board, the industry needs to address these headwinds to ensure that more women enter, excel and stay within the world of aviation to the benefit of all.
Other topics of agenda in the Legal Symposium 2019 are:
· Data privacy and emerging technologies aimed at enhancing the passenger experience
· Economic sanctions update for the airline industry
· The Future of Airline Competition: Mergers, Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Entry
· Comparative liability report
· Speed networking and the future of legal services
· The future of Europe
· Gender diversity in aviation: #BalanceforBetter
· The Future of payment & the impact on the airline payment strategy: Are you ready to provide the legal support required by your airline in the payment field?
· Airport privatization and balanced concession contracts
· The IATA-CFM Settlement: Full Exposure
· Airline Executive Crisis Meeting
For more information contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
By: CNLE Law